Thursday, February 20, 2020

Back To The Smalls

Only one small trade arrived yesterday.  TCDB member udelljaru sent a nice pwe my way with a handful of Cardinals. 

 

I showed a couple of cards from the 1992 Minors set earlier this week.  The Arocha card finished my team set.  The Gulan is my first card from 1993 Stadium Club Murphy.  This set has a mix of draft picks and veterans.  I have 8 more Cardinals to track down.


DeJong is quickly becoming my favorite current Cardinal.  Besides being an All-Star, he is also active in the community.  Ever time I have met him in person, he has been polite as can be.  Hope he continues to improve this year.

I have said it before.  I hate the 150 Years of Baseball inserts from last year.  Greatest Seasons, Greatest Players, Greatest Moments.  How about just a set with highlights from the previous year, all with the same numbering.  At least the picture on this is one that has been used over and over.    

No comments:

Post a Comment