Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Back to the PWE

About a month ago it seemed I had pwe trades flooding my mailbox daily.  With the weather turning better, my trading has slowed down somewhat but not completely.  My first pwe in a few days arrived late last week from TCDB member glassnickels.


I put together a wantlist for the 2019 150th parallel after receiving these 2.  It is not one of my favorite sets, but I will still track down the last 14 I need.


Now this is a set that I love.  The 2018 Chrome Pink Refractors look awesome.  I need 5 more to complete the base and update sets. 


It almost hurts to see this card.  Not because of it being a Molina.  I will gladly take any of his cards.  The words Play Baseball seem like a fairy tale right now.  I still have hope some type of season will be played this year, but with each passing day without an agreement between the owners and players it gets a little more less likely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment