Friday, June 12, 2020

Friday Trade Recap

I am at a lost for a title on this post, so you get a very generic one today.  Yesterday I received a small pwe from TCDB member trading4vintage.


For the second straight post I show a card with another card on it.  I consider these worse than buybacks or reprints, but a Cardinals card is a Cardinals card.



I love teams cards that show multiple players.  From the picture, I am guessing Colby Rasmus just hit a 3 run home run or grand slam.  A small side project of mine is trying to complete all the Topps parallel sets from 2011.  2 less gold cards to track down now. 



Both of these guys were up for election into the  Cardinals Hall of Fame this year, but did not make it.  The fans voted in Tommy Herr and John Tudor.  Herr I am ok with, but Tudor not so much.  He had an outstanding 1985 season, but not much else.  I guess I should have voted more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment