Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Busy on The Bench

After my son and I busted 2 2020 Bowman Blasters last week, I posted what I had for trade on The Bench trading site.  It just recently had a change of ownership.  The new owner has fixed a few minor glitches, including the trade manager.  The trade manager is an easy way for members to keep track of transactions.  You posted your address, mailing date, and receiving date.  You also provide feedback for your trades.  It is a great tool that was sorely missed.

With the trade manager fixed, I worked out a handful of trades for some of the Bowman cards.  Most were pwe trades that arrived over the weekend.

 
Member jweech sent a 2020 Topps Choice Altuve #ed to 299 for my son.  The black border goes well with the orange jersey.


Long time trading partner David K. sent a couple of sweet Cardinals.  The Carp is my first yellow parallel from 2020 Topps.


These 2 Altuves were from member Benski3.  I did not have any Bowman that he needed, but he wanted my son to have them. It never amazes me the amount of generosity the trading community has. 


Fellow Cardinals collector STLSHOEMAN sent some 2020 green Gypsy Queen parallels and couple of inserts from 2020 Heritage.  The GQ cards are pretty sharp.


My favorite pwe came from member gestes72.  Along with another green GQ, he sent a couple of short prints from 2020 Heritage.  I may actually finish a Heritage team set this year.  I only need the Paul Goldschmidt sp now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment