Thursday, June 4, 2020

Card Flipping

After a rare weekend post for me, the blog has been silent for a few days.  Work has been crazy for me recently with 10 hour work days becoming the norm.  Today brought a little relief as I was able to go home after 8.5 hours on the clock.  What better way to use the extra time than to highlight a trade package from CardFlipper1974.  Gotta love that name. 


I have very few 2020 Donruss parallels.  With everyone busy chasing 2020 Bowman, maybe their will be more of these available.  The orange Carpenter really stands out.


If there is no baseball this year, I really hope Wainwright comes back for one more year.  It would be a shame to see his great career end this way. 


The Altuves keep rolling in.  I told my son 500 would be tough to reach this year, but 400 may not be.  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment