Friday, November 6, 2020

2 Smalls

The packages have been flowing in this week, but I have not found the time to write about them.  Work has been crazy for me, leaving me with little energy in the evenings.  Plus I am still adjusting to this time change.  I hate driving home from work in the dark.  Makes me want to eat dinner and just lay on the couch.  Tonight I am feeling a little refreshed with a the outlook of a nice weekend ahead, so I will show off a 2 small pwes that arrived this week.


Trading Bases member Peter P sent me the last card I needed for the 2007 Topps Red Back team set.  I should have scanned the back, but the front looks so much better.



TCDB member Speks sent me 3 Cardinals.  The only base card was this 2019 Leather & Lumber base card.  It is a long way off, but I am guessing 2021 will be Carp's last season in St. Louis unless he has a monster season.  I doubt he gets the icon treatment that Molina and Wainwright will get even though he has only been a Cardinal.


I also received 2 Stadium Club inserts.  I like the graphic on the 2020 Flaherty, but the background not so much.  The red foil Valera is a great shot from 2018.  I am a sucker for photos with the ball in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment