Tuesday, November 17, 2020

EBAY Auto Pick Up

I broke away from EBAY habit of buying into box breaks or Cardinals lots to look for a new Cardinals auto last week.  I had some money left over from my birthday a few weeks ago that was burning a hole in my pocket.  I set my sites higher than my usual $10-15 card this time.  My collection is missing autographs from 3 first basemen:  McGwire, Pujols, and Goldschmidt.  I decided to go the cheap route and get a Goldy.

                                                            

Besides being my first Goldscmidt auto, this is also my first Clearly Authentic card. I prefer action shots, but this card was too sweet to pass up.


I love the see through type cards.  Topps did a great job with the design for this set.  There are a few other Cardinals in this set that are not quite as expensive as this card that I may try to add.  This one was around $27 total.    

    

No comments:

Post a Comment