Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Two For Tuesday

Not much to write about today except for a pwe that arrived Saturday from TCDB member nwcardsupplies.  I have traded with him on 3 different sites over the years.  All have been top notch.  This time he sent me 2 cards of 2 different Cardinals.


I am digging the 2020 Topps Choice Molina.  I admit I have a thing for the 1987 wood border.  I believe this is the silver version of the 2015 First Home Run insert.  I like the idea, but 1 would have been enough.



I read recently that MLB Showdown cards are seeing a rise in demand due to people playing during the pandemic.  I have not seen it, but I will gladly take a foil parallel anytime.  Edmonds has stated he would like to work with the Cardinals outfielders next year, but not as a full time coach.  I would be all for it if he could teach them how to hit.



No comments:

Post a Comment