Friday, June 3, 2022

2022 Lot

It has been tough resisting the urge to open packs for the last couple of months.  My Walmart has been well stocked every time.  Plenty of Bowman, Heritage, Donruss, Diamond Kings can be had.  I did break down for a  Bowman blaster last month , but have done well since.  It helps when I can find trade partners like fellow Cardinals fan and TCDB member timriess who have plenty of 2022 cards to trade.  We worked out another swap of duplicates that helped each other's pc out.



Tim put a big dent in my 2022 Donruss base needs.  I am not a huge fan of the base design, but the 1988 knock off is not bad.  A little color never hurts anything.


Is there anyone hotter than Goldschmidt right now?  The NL Player of the Month for May just hit a 3 run home run this afternoon to extend his hitting streak to 25 games.  This is a holo blue parallel from this year's Donruss.  


I need 1 more Chrome prospect card to finish 2022 Bowman.  There are only 3 Cardinals in the prospect set, so it should not be too tough to finish.  


Walker is the Cardinals #1 prospect and in the top 20 overall.  Any of his cards are welcome additions to my collection.  This is my first card from 2022 Bowman 1st Edition.  The Bowman insert is pretty sweet also.
    



No comments:

Post a Comment