Tuesday, June 14, 2022

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #16

My first TCDB 2 for Tuesday in June features 8 total cards.  The first 2 came in a pwe from member Luckyday.  


Both these 2022 Bowman inserts look like refractors, but are not.  One of my favorite inserts every year is the Top 100.  The Cardinals have 4 players in this year's set.  Walker is one of them.  Nice to see him getting more hobby love this year.

The second pwe trade included 2 Cardinals from user heattreat.  I found out he is also a member of  Trading Bases.  Small world.


I am still not sold on this year's Diamond Kings.  The black and white Musial does not help matters.  


This Goldschmidt from 2021 Gypsy Queen is much better.  Goldy hit another home run against the Pirates today in the first game of a double header.  Hope this is the start of another long hit streak.


My 2021 Big League team sets is coming along nicely without much effort.  I need 1 more base card to finish it.  The orange parallels will take a little more time, but do not appear to be very difficult to find either.


I will finish up with another blah card from Panini.  I cannot think of anything positive to say about this 2022 Donruss card other than it is a Cardinals and it leaves me 1 short of the team set.  





No comments:

Post a Comment