Tuesday, May 5, 2020

2 EBAY Autos for Tuesday

What a great night I had last night in the card room.  Yesterday's mail brought 2 EBAY packages and 2 trades from TCDB.  I fully intended on scanning everything to have a posts lined up for the rest of this week, but my daughter had other ideas.  With yesterday being Star Wars Day, May the 4th, Disney Plus was streaming Rise of Skywalker.  We saw it a week after its release in theaters, but have not watched it since.  Rain forced us inside for most of the evening, so Star Wars won out over cards.  I did have a little time this morning before work to scan the contents of 1 EBAY package.


Baker signed a ton of cards last year.  I have been looking for his Topps Heritage Minors auto because it show him in a Peoria Chiefs uniform, but I found this 2019 Bowman Sterling for a good price. 


The same seller had this Montero auto.  For under $7 delivered I added my first auto of each of these players.  Some collectors would prefer a Bowman Chrome auto, but I am not that picky.  Unless the National League adopts the DH rule, I doubt either of these guys will have a long career in St. Louis.  Baker is blocked by Paul Goldschmidt, while Montero plays the same position as Cardinals #2 prospect Nolan Gorman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment