Wednesday, May 20, 2020

My Son Hit 300

It is rare that I do not show off some type of Cardinals card in the first scan of a post, but today is one of those days.  Yesterday's trade package from TCDB member cubsfanstan allowed my son to pass the 300 mark for his Jose Altuve collection.


These 3 bring his total to 302.  In true collector fashion he said 500 is within reach.  That may take some time, but we have plenty of it right now.  The 2017 Topps Fire Flame card looks awesome in hand.

 
I added a couple of Fire cards to my collection as well.  Both of these are the orange parallel numbered to 299.  Despite what my scanner shows, the cards are more orange than yellow.


The rainbow foil parallel cards keep rolling in.  I should have added these to my wantlist when they came out.

 
I cannot count how many times I have heard fans say meet me at the Musial statue.  I have taken part in this tradition many times.  If you are ever at a Cardinals game, make sure to get your picture taken in front of Stan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment