Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Another EBAY Auto

My second package from EBAY on Monday also contained a Cardinals auto along with a handful of other cards.


I already have Helsley's Bowman auto, but it is hard to pass up another auto plus a few other Cardinals for $5.50 delivered.  This sticker auto is from 2019 Topps Chrome Update.  I love the photo, just not overly crazy about the sticker auto. 


I love trying to get these Talent Pipeline cards signed by all the players.  I am pretty sure there is 0% chance of that happening this year.  The bottom Knizner is a Mojo Refractor from 2019 Bowman Mega Box. 


I already have a copy of these 4 cards, but there should not be a problem finding a home for them.  Gorman cards are easily tradable right now. 

I also won a nice 2019 Bowman lot of inserts from the same seller.  If anyone is looking for some Ready for the Show inserts, let me know.  I have about 12 of them including the big names like Vlad, Alonso, Tatis, and Alvarez. 

No comments:

Post a Comment