Tuesday, July 19, 2022

A New #1

I reached a couple of milestones on TCDB yesterday with 2 trade packages that arrived.  I will talk about 1 today, but save the second for my next post.  

There are quite a few Cardinals collectors on TCDB.  When I do not have many trades going on, I usually try to hit up one of them to see if we can exchange duplicates.  One of my go to guys is member timriess.  He gets involved in some box breaks that I do not and vice versa.  We have traded so many times that the cards he needs from me has fallen from over 400 to less than 50.  Our most recent trade pushed him to #1 on my most frequent traders list.  Nice to see a fellow Cardinals fan there.  Let's see what the latest trade brought me.


I have no plans to open any 2022 Donruss, so the 2 Ozzies are welcome additions.  I have opened a few 2022 Topps packs, but not enough to pull a nice blue 1987 parallel.


Here are more cards from sets I have not and will not open.  The Molina is a short print from 2022 Diamond Kings.  Yepez is the last base card I needed for my Series 2 team set. 


I love get older base cards like this 2011 Topps Heritage Minors.  I have seen this card many times, but never realized I needed it.  Good thing the trade matching feature keeps track off cards like this.


2 more cards that I thought I had, but did not.  Topps cranks out so many inserts over their 2 Series and Update releases that it can be hard to keep track of them all.  


My son did quite well with these 4 new 2022 Altuve cards.  We both agreed the Sweet Shades insert is the best.  His push for 600 continues.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment