Thursday, July 7, 2022

Cardinals Lot

I had a hard time coming up with a theme and title for today's post.  These 7 cards I received from TCDB member CraigM do not have a lot in common other than all are Cardinals.  Thus the bland title.  Onto the cards.


I am a fan of the unlicensed cards from the overproduction era.  They are not worth much, but they do not pop up very often.  These 2 Zeile cards are from a 1990 MVP set.  


1997 Score Hobby Reserve parallels were inserted in Series 2 packs.  Series 1 packs featured the Premium Stock parallels.  That does not make much sense to me.  It would be like Topps putting gold border in Series 1, then a silver border in Series 2.  Too much confusion.



I really need to complete an Ultra Gold Medallion team set.  This Haren from 2004 is only my second one from that year.  With 8 more to find, I am pretty sure this year will not be my first to complete.  The Rolen insert is also from 2004.  


I liked the Topps Reserve brand even though it was only around for 2001 and 2002.  This Renteria is from the 2001 set.  That set will not get completed for awhile due to the Pujols rookie card.


No comments:

Post a Comment