Wednesday, July 13, 2022

New Cardinals HOF Autograph

It has been a long time since I added a new Cardinals Hall of Fame autograph to my collection.  I already have cards of the typical Topps guys like Ozzie Smith, Lou Brock, and Bob Gibson.  I did add this Pujols  autograph to my collection a few months ago, but he is not in the Hall yet.  Other guys like Dizzy Dean and Joe Medwick are a little hard to find at a decent price.  

One player I have been eyeing is Ted Simmons.  He does not have very many certified autographs yet, but since his HOF induction in 2020 Topps has been including him in more products.  One of his more recent cards is from 2022 Topps Heritage.


I won this card off EBAY for a little more than the price of a blaster.  I was really hoping to find a copy at the Midwest Monster card show last month, but had zero luck.  There were plenty to choose from online.  This Real One autograph was the best card in my eyes.  It looks a lot better than the Panini products, and is a lot cheaper than his 2018 Topps Archives card.  


No comments:

Post a Comment