Thursday, July 21, 2022

Almost Forgot One

While putting away the 2 trades that pushed me to 25,000 Cardinals, I came across a small lot of cards that I received last week.  Sometimes things get misplaced on my card table without getting a proper recap.  That can happen with a small trade.  I was entering these in my spreadsheet and realized my mistake.  These 4 Cardinals arrived early last week from TCDB member MHLayton.


I did not open any Series 2 Topps this year.  Glad other people did so I can trade for nice inserts like this Musial die cut.


Here are a couple more cards from Series 2.  The top one is a rainbow parallel.  Molina is scheduled to go on a rehab stint next week, then hopefully be back the first week of August.  That should give him and Wainwright just enough time to get 9 starts to break the all time pitcher/catcher battery record.


Nunez was the last card I needed from 2022 Bowman.  Glad to finish this set up before Chrome, Draft, Best, Platinum, and all the rest of the Bowman brands come out.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment