Tuesday, July 12, 2022

TCDB 2 for Tuesday

The first 2 for Tuesday of July only features 3 cards.  2 of them are parallels for team sets that I would love to complete, while the 3rd card I hope to get autographed sometime this season.  


These 2 cards came from TCDB member nwcardsupplies.  He is also a member of Trading Bases.  I am not doing to bad on the 2011 Diamond Anniversary parallel set.  Out of 31 Cardinals, I need 8 more.  4 of those are short prints.  I still need 6 more of the 2014 Update Red Hot Foil cards.  


This LJ Jones card from 2020 Parkside Negro League Draft set came from member glassnickels.  Jones is currently with the Peoria Chiefs.  I made my first trip there this past Sunday, but was not in the right place at the right time to get him to sign.  I should have a couple of more chances later this year.  


No comments:

Post a Comment