Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Series 2

I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July.  Mine was spent mostly inside until 7:00 last night when my family attending a cookout and watched a few fireworks.  Today it is back to the daily grind.  Things are a little slow with the hot weather, so I have some spare time to knock out a trade recap from TCDB member Jquirp001.




I was able to get all but 1 of my Series 2 team set done with this trade.  Best photo goes to the Matt Carpenter card.  I have no idea why Topps included him in the set when he has been with 2 other teams since leaving the Cardinals last November.  It is nice to see him having success again, just wish it was not for the Yankees.  His pull swing was made for that stadium.


These Pujols inserts are from Series 1.  I am ok with the idea of the this insert, just not the overkill with different colors.  


When my son hit 500 different Altuve cards earlier this year, neither one of use thought 600 would happen until 2023.  It seems like he gets 2 or 3 a week now so, he may get there before the new year.  I believe he is around 530 after receiving these 2.





No comments:

Post a Comment