Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Trading with a Mission

One feature I often overlook on the TCDB website is the Stats tab in the Transactions area.  Here you can find the number of trades you have completed the last few years along with how many cards you have sent and received.  You can also track how many times you have traded with certain members.  

I know I have traded with member Themissionguy quite a few times, but did not realize he was in my top 3.  He has a large wantlist and is always willing to work out a trade.  Last week we completed our 8th trade that gained me 6 new Cardinals for my pc.


The 2022 Topps rainbow foil parallels seem to be tougher to find this year compared to previous years.  I am guessing the overproduction leads to greater pack odds.


These 2022 inserts are not that tough to find.  The 1987 design combined with a Cardinals HOF player makes for a great card in my biased opinion.  The Stars of MLB insert looks better with the chrome finish compared to the regular version.


Molina has been on the DL for almost a month now with to return date in site.  He and Wainwright need 9 more starts to have the all time battery record.  Hope they can still achieve that before the end of the season.  Yadi almost looks unrecognizable on the Welcome to the Show insert.  That photo should be from his rookie year in 2004.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment