Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Another 3 Pack

I showed off 2 trades yesterday, each consisting of 3 cards.  Usually, that is the minimum number of cards I like in a trade to make the postage worth it.  There are a few exceptions, but not many.  Last night I scanned another 3 card trade.  This one came from TCDB member ILLRIMESAYA.  He is another trader I have swapped cards with on a couple other sites.  


Mr. Arenado starts things off with a 2023 Update All Star insert.  Nothing really flashy about this one.  


Next up is a 2023 silver pack card of Ozzie Smith.  Hard to go wrong with a shiny insert of a Cardinals icon.  


My favorite card of the trade was this 2020 Topps Heritage short print.  Not really the greatest player, but it does complete a team set.  One of the few Heritage sets I can say that about.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment