Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Not 3, but 5

Today I will break with the trend of posting 3 card trades to bring you a larger one.  4 Cardinals for me, and 1 Altuve for my son courtesy of TCDB member Tastybrisket10.


Starting things off with a 2023 Update rainbow foil and a 2023 Topps Chrome Sapphire.  I had to do a double take on the Yepez card.  At first, I thought it was Willson Contreras.  I would love to add a red Chrome sapphire to my collection since the color match looks awesome, but with them being numbered to 5, most are going for more than what I am willing to pay.      


Goldschmidt appears to be in deep thought on this 2023 heritage insert.  Nice shot of him wearing the victory blue uniform.  The 4 player card is from 2013 Topps Archives.  This card shows 4 of the top 16 career stolen base leaders.  I always thought Coleman had a chance to push for Henderson's record if he had stayed in St. Louis.  In his 6 seasons there, he stole 549 bases.  During his 8 seasons with other teams, he totaled 203.  


My son did not get this card in the box of 2023 Holiday we opened last month.  Happy to find plenty of other collectors had it for trade.






No comments:

Post a Comment