Tuesday, January 30, 2024

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #65

Time to continue reducing the stack of cards on my need to be scanned desk.  After scanning today's 2 trade packages, only 2 more left to go for now.  That should change quickly, as I have 10 trades in progress.  First pwe came from member freddybacon.


My 2022 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary team set is now complete.  Nice to put a 20 card set to bed.


Second trade came from member gorrister.  This one has been sitting on my desk for 2 weeks.  Shame on me for being so slow.


This is the first half of the Cardinals 2023 Bowman Platinum team set.  I am not too crazy about the design.  The background is very busy and dark.  For someone like me who is pushing 50, it is not very easy on the eyes.


I doubt Wainwright will be included in very many 2024 sets.  Pitchers do not get much hobby love unless they are great.  There are still plenty of his cards to track down like this 2022 Stadium Club Chrome.


This is actually my second copy of this Walker insert.  I had hopes of getting it autographed last month, but that did not work out.  Maybe I will get lucky later this year.  



  

No comments:

Post a Comment