Friday, January 19, 2024

Christmas Package from Ron B

I am feeling guilty for not posting a Christmas package until today.  Especially one from trading partner Ron B.  His package arrived just before the holidays.  I waited to open it until Christmas afternoon.  It contained a lot of great Cardinals that remained in a stack on my desk until last night.  With any luck, I will get them filed away this weekend.  


A four-pack of base cards, including a couple of rookies from 2023 Bowman Platinum.  


Some colorful inserts and a Jordan Walker insert that I almost got signed this past weekend.  Maybe next year.  The red wave Tink Hence looks great in person.  


A couple of minis from 2023 Allen & Ginter.  The Contrereas is an A&G back.


A nice lot of refractors.  Love the Yadi X-fractor.


Some numbered cards.  Once again a nice Molina from 2021 Finest.  This one is a aqua refractor numbered to 300.


Some lower numbered inserts.  The 2022 Gallery Green Gibson numbered to 125 is a very sharp card.  


Wrapping things up with 3 Altuve cards for my son.  The 2023 Finest card is a refractor.  






    

No comments:

Post a Comment