Friday, January 5, 2024

Hall of Fame Trade

While I was on Christmas break last week, I set a goal to complete 1 trade per day on TCDB.  It worked out well, as I was able to get 6 done.  The first trade package arrived Wednesday from member PIANELLI.  I have traded with him several times through the Trading Bases group.  He collects any card of Hall of Famers he does not have.  Makes it very easy to work out a deal with him.  He sent some of his duplicates my way.  


These are my first cards from the 1994 Conlon set.  Besides the great black and white photos, I love the write-ups on the back. 


I will never turn down a Musial card I do not have.  These 2 make 372 in my collection.  One of my goals this year is to add a vintage card.  


This lot is not all Hall of Famers, only Lou Brock.  As nice as the Brock Archives insert is, The Wainwright is my favorite.  Any Cardinal fan of my generation will have a soft spot for the Wainwright/Molina combination.  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment