Monday, January 22, 2024

Same Address, Different Trader

Anytime I send out a trade that is not in a pwe, I use Paypal Shipstation.  It helps me save money on postage while also avoiding the line at the post office.  Both major wins in my book.  A couple of weeks ago, I was addressing a label to TCDB member PadresFan when I noticed the address was already saved.  I thought that was strange, considering this was my first trade with this member.  Turns out I have traded with her husband several times across a couple of sites.  The hobby world can be a small one.


I am inching closer to completing another 2023 team set.  4 more to go to finish Prizm.


These 1992 Topps gold cards cut my wantlist in half.  


2 more Cardinals left to find to finish the 2016 Topps Holiday Metallic Snowflake team set.  My area received our first measurable snow last Friday.  It was gone by Saturday afternoon.  I hope that is the last I see of it this winter.    
  


  

1 comment:

  1. I use PayPal all the time... but never heard of Paypal Shipstation. Gotta look into that.

    ReplyDelete