Friday, September 7, 2018

This Week in Trading

I usually try to highlight each one of my trades as they come in, but this week has been pretty hectic with after school activities taking up a lot of my spare time in the evenings.  So today I will go through the 3 trades I received since Monday.
 
My first trade was with TCDB member 49ants.  He sent 5 1984 Topps stickers in a PWE.  Odd balls from the 1980s are some of my favorite cards, even if some of them are really stickers. 

My second package came from TCDB member jimetal7212.  I believe this is the third or fourth time we have completed a deal this year.  I love the Molina Blue card from 2018 Big League.  The photo is something I would expect in Stadium Club, not a value type brand.

Also included were some 1998 Team Best cards.  I love the old school Peoria Chiefs logo on the Butler card.  The Cardinals are not affiliated with Prince William or Arkansas Travelers anymore.  They did lose the Peoria team to the Cubs in 2005, but gained it back in 2013.

The last two cards came from 1995 Upper Deck Minors and a Big Mac insert from 2018 Stadium Club.  Bradshaw has a highly rated prospect in the early 1990s who was suppose to hit for a high average and steal some bases, but he never hit enough to get on base to steal.  He is not the hitting coach for the Royals.

Here is proof that good things do come in small packages.  This 2018 Topps Chrome refractor autograph #ed to 499 arrived in a PWE from The Bench member David K.  We agreed to a trade that sent one Topps Chrome autograph in both directions.  This is my thired Flaherty auto and my new favorite.        

No comments:

Post a Comment