Monday, June 26, 2023

Week Worth of EBAY Lankfords

While I was gone on vacation last week, I had some EBAY wins delivered to my mailbox.  All but 1 were new Ray Lankford cards from 2023 Donruss.  These 4 cards cost me about $18 total.


The holo red would be a great looking card with a little more red on the Cardinals jersey.


The season stat line parallel is numbered to 306 to match Lankford's batting average in 1999.


The liberty parallel is on that I could do without.  It is not numbered, but does have plenty of Statue of Liberty icons around the border.


The president parallel is numbered to 46 to match the number of US presidents including the current one.  I now have 5 different Lankfords of the 24 Donruss produced this year.  There are other collectors going after the rainbow, as evidence by an auction last night for the voltage parallel numbered to 25 that went for $36.  A little rich for my blood right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment