Tuesday, June 5, 2018

4 Pack and a Very Nice Freebie Up for Grabs

My mailbox sat empty for about 10 days until a trade envelope arrived yesterday from TCDB member KMack.  We agreed to this trade a few weeks ago, but he was out of town and could not mail until last week.  I was fine with that as he was very honest up front.  I sent my end a two weeks ago with full faith I would receive my Cardinals lot. 

I have mentioned before I am a fan of 2018 Bowman.  I am planning to go visit a Target this weekend and buy a Mega Box if I am lucky enough to find one.  If not, I will use that $15 to buy some Cardinals singles from the set.

I received the Cecil gold card in an unexpected trade package a couple of weeks ago, but I am sure there are other Cardinals collectors that will give it a good home.  I am getting close to 650 different McGwire Cardinal cards.  That total could get close to 1,000 if I ever track down all of his cards on my wantlist.

KMack also included another card in the package because he sent a little later than what he thought he would.  I was not expecting anything extra, but it is also nice to receive something you had no idea that was coming.

I know a lot of collectors already have a copy of this card, but if anyone wants to claim this one I would be happy to pass it along to them.  I am not doing the set and would not feel right trading it to someone.  Shoot me an email with your address if you would like it.

2 comments: