Friday, September 27, 2019

Thursday PWE 4 Pack

Well it has come down to the last weekend of the baseball season to determine the NL Central Champs.  After a dud of a series in Arizona, the Cardinals come home for 3 games against the Cubs with a magic number of 3.  I would not count out the Brewers though.  They have 3 in Colorado and have been playing lights out.  Time will tell who faces the Braves or who gets to play the Nationals in the wild card game. 

My mail days have been slow of late.  I just do not have the time to work out trades.  When I do, it is a small one like the just completed deal with TCDB member paulie3jobs.

A couple of different gold parallels from Topps brands.  I like the 2019 Big League card better even though it is not numbered like the 2011 Topps Update.  The Update looks more bronze to me than gold.
I opened 3 packs of National Card Day cards, but struck out on getting any Cardinals.  Nice to add the Goldy.  I have never eaten any brand of Utz chips.  I cannot say I have ever seen any in the Midwest.  




No comments:

Post a Comment