Friday, July 1, 2022

Big League Gold

The onslaught of incoming pwe trades continued yesterday with the arrival of some Cardinals from TCDB member paulie3jobs.  I sent him a few 2021 Big League base and inserts for a 7 different Cardinals.


My 2021 Big League team set is now finished thanks to receiving the Carlson card.  Now to concentrate on the orange parallels like the Wainiwright.  The Goldschmidt blue is from the 2019 set.  


I was able to complete the 2018 and 2019 Gold Label team sets thanks to the Ozuna and Goldscmidt cards.  The 2021 Molina is my first from that set.  


My favorite card from the pwe is this 2014 Topps Update Red Foil parallel.  These are just simply great looking cards.  Wish Topps would bring them pack instead of purple, yellow, or some other plain color.




No comments:

Post a Comment