Friday, October 13, 2023

EBAY Auto

Back today with another autograph from an EBAY auction.  Wish it was another new Ray Lankford card, but that will have to wait.   This is my first certified autograph of this player after getting him in person twice this year.


This 2023 Finest Liberatore auto cost a little over $5 delivered.  He has a few other autographs out there with just his M L signature, but this version looks so much better.  It would be great if he found some consistency next year and managed to stick in the rotation as the #4 or 5 starter.  I have heard a lot of rumblings about the Cardinals going after 3 starting pitchers, including names like Aaron Nolan, Sonny Gray, and Tyler Glasnow.  I am not a strong believer in those rumors.  Despite the obvious need, the Cardinals rarely spend big money on a pitcher.  Maybe the last place finish this year will change things.
  

2 comments:

  1. I am rooting for them to sign Blake Snell, but I doubt the Cardinals pay the money to do it. I actually think that they fit well with the Rays on a Glasnow trade. Edman and Yepez, something like that get it's done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snell would be a great get, but I agree the Cardinals will not pay for him.

      Delete