Tuesday, June 25, 2024

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #82

I have been saving my few trade recaps for Tuesdays lately. It is easier for me to write one post instead of two or three. Like many other collectors, my summer months are busy, so card time is limited.  First trade came from member lfgrd77.


I do not know how many Cardinals are in the many brands that make up 2023 Panini Chronicles.  I just know I have very few.  Nice to see Panini use a Musial image I have not seen on a card before.


This is the last non-chrome card I needed from 2024 Bowman.  Still need to track down the Honeyman and Chase Davis chrome cards.

The second trade came from member timriess.  This was our 18th trade on the site, ranking him as my #1 trading partner.  Always nice to trade Cardinal duplicates for other Cardinals I need.


Bowman 1st Edition is a set I often forget about.  Glad Tim had over half the set from a box break he was in.  
  


      

No comments:

Post a Comment