Tuesday, October 22, 2024

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #92

This 2 for Tuesday is over a month since the last one.  I need to get busy working on more trades so this does not happen again.  First up is a 4 pack of Cardinals from member BristolBob.


These are my first cards from 2024 Topps Pro Debut.  There are only 5 Cardinals in the set, so this one should be done quickly.


My 2023 Topps Chrome Platinum team set is slowly coming along.  9 more to acquire in order to finish the 24 card set, not counting the short print variations.  

The second trade was with a newer member, victornegroncards.  I received a couple of Cardinals.  Being a trader with less than 5 feedback, I did not want to invest much into the trade in case something did not work out.  I am happy to say all is well and I would gladly trade with him again.


I love me some gold parallels, whether they are Ultra or Topps.


You almost have to do a double-take to ensure this is a Cardinals card and not Boston.  The lime green distorts the red somewhat.    

    


  

No comments:

Post a Comment