I completed one of my larger trades on TCDB last week with member PIANELLI. Pete and I have traded many times across two different sites. He collects Hall of Fame players and always has some extra Cardinals to send my way. This most recent trade brought 15 cards in my direction. I only scanned nine of them, as the rest will be used for autographs.
My 2025 Prizm team set is now complete. I really wish Panini would change up the Prizm design more from year to year. It is very tough to tell the base cards apart.
This 1977 Hostess Brock is in great shape. Whoever cut it out from the package did a good job.
The numbered portion of the trade is highlighted by a 2011 Topps Tier One Mize numbered to 50.
Not sure I would classify Goldschmidt as a legend just yet, although he is having a decent season for the Yankees. He should hit 400 home runs before he retires. Add that to 7 All Star games, 4 Gold Gloves, and an MVP award and he should be a Hall of Famer.
These two are not legends, nor or the cards numbered. It is strange how a few years ago these two and Jordan Walker all played third base, but know none of them are playing the hot corner in St. Louis. I will still add nice refractors of them regardless of where they are playing now.





No comments:
Post a Comment