Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Weekend mail brings 3 autos

Received 2 EBAY wins and a trade package over the weekend. 




I bought this Steven Farinaro auto off EBAY for $2.99 delivered.  I thought it was the gold refractor because it was numbered 20/50, but it is only the retail gold version.  Still a nice buy.  Farinaro was drafted in the 11th round in 2013 and is still in rookie ball.  He may not ever reach St. Louis, but it is another auto I did not have.

I won this 2015 Finest Blue Refractor #ed to 150 of Xavier Scruggs for $3.99.  Scruggs had a brief call up last season, but did not get much playing time.  He had a slight chance to start the season in St. Louis this year, but that did not happen once Mark Reynolds was signed.  He did get called up last weekend and had a couple of hits in his only start.  Scruggs has a lot of power, but may not have a spot with the Cardinals if Reynolds is resigned.

I traded a Javier Baez Tier One auto for the is Kolten Wong Museum card numbered to 299.  It is my 5th different Wong auto.  He has an outside chance of making the all star team, but I think he will be left off because 3 or 4 Cardinals will be starters.


No comments:

Post a Comment