Thursday, September 3, 2015

They are Shiny, Pink, and Blue

Well it has been almost a month in between posts.  Work has been very crazy for almost a month.  45-50 hour work weeks have become common.  School also started a few weeks ago, which means after school activities to shuttle the kids to and from.  I had to pick up my daughter from dance class  today.  Finding myself with some time to kill, I ventured to Wal-Mart to check out the card isle.  I cannot recall buying any packs since early April when Gypsy Queen came out.  Today was also payday, so of course I had some cash that was begging to be spent.  A hanger box of 2015 Topps Chrome was calling my name.  $10 for 16 cards, with a guarantee of 4 pink parallel cards. 


Some notable base cards.  Topps again failed to identify regular refractors on the back of cards, although I do not believe I received any.  Other base cards I pulled include Buck Farmer, Yorman Rodriguez, Jon Singleton, Yasmany Tomas, Torii Hunter, Mookie Betts, Chris Archer, and JJ Hardy.

The pink cards I received had a Arizona feel to them. 

The only Cardinals I received was a pink Wacha.  I guess with only 16 cards in the pack, it was nice to even receive one.

The other hit from the pack was a  Blue Refractor of Ryan Howard numbered 140/150.  It may not be worth much, but was still a nice hit with the odds being 1:64 packs.  All of the cards are for trade except for the Wacha.



No comments:

Post a Comment