Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Two for Tuesday

Technically these 2 trade packages arrived yesterday, but my daughter's softball game did not leave me any spare time to blog last night so I will take care of it today.  First up is trade with TCDB member Ryans0625. 
It is nice to knock off a few late 1990 Chrome cards from my wantlist.  Purple Chrome refractors always look nice.  I wish Lynn would have been scheduled to pitch while the Twins played in St. Louis yesterday or today.  He never got a proper send off after his years of service for the Cardinals.


The next four cards came from TCDB member pezNpirates.  The Wacha Xfractor Chrome is nice, but my favorites are the 1993 Stadium Club First Day Production and the Bowman International card.  The Lankford/Ozzie card is also nice, but I already had a copy of it for my player collection, just needed another for a team set.

No comments:

Post a Comment