Friday, August 10, 2018

Small Package to End the Week

It has been a fun filled baseball week for me.  With 2 games over the weekned, busting a box of cards, and yesterday receiving a trade package.  This one came from TCDB member Tgrs 4 me.  Although not big, it was nice to knock off some team set needs.


I need another O'Neill chrome after getting my first copy autographed in Memphis back in June.  This one finish my 2018 Bowman team set.  The Pham GQ knocked my needs for that set down to just needing Marcell Ozuna to finish the set.  After being traded to Tampa, Pham broke a bone in his foot. 

The Eckersley 2006 Leaf Century card was a throw in card. Always nice to get extra cards.  One of these days I will track down a Fredbird autograph card.  It is crazy to check EBAY sold auctions and see what some of the mascot autos sell for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment