Tuesday, October 16, 2018

5 Minute Post

For my 5 minute post, I have one card to show off from an EBAY win over the weekend.

My first 2018 Bowman Chrome card is this Helsley auto.  Helsley finished the year in Triple A and should have a shot to make it to St. Louis some time next year.  He is a starter, but I would guess he will come up as a reliever just like Dakota Hudson this year.  He throws in the upper 90s, so he should be well suited for short stints.  This card knocked off one of my goals for this year as it was the 5th autograph of a new Cardinals player in my collection.  It cost me $4.50 delivered, but most of that was in shipping.  It arrived in a one tough holder surrounded by 3 layers of bubble wrap inside a bubble mailer that was doubled over.  Not much chance of damage with that type of shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment