Tuesday, November 8, 2022

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #23

 It is the second Tuesday of November already.  That means 2 things.  First and foremost, it is election day.  Please exercise your right to vote.  Even 1 vote can make a large difference.  Secondly, it is time for another 2 for Tuesday post.  2 weeks in a row.  First up is a small 3 card package from member BLWinborn40.


It is embarrassing to see how many 2022 base team sets I still need to complete.  Some like Gallery have not been out very long, but others like Diamond Kings have been around awhile.  After crossing the Hornsby short print off my list, I only have the Lou Brock sp left.  I have 7 more cards left to finish Gallery.  That should not be too hard since none of them are short prints.  

Second trade came from member JCarbajal.


2022 Absolute has a hobby and a retail version.  These 2 retail cards leave me 1 shy of the set.  


Flaherty finished my 2021 Mosaic team set.  The Gold is a Green Mosaic parallel, while the Ozzie is a Quick Pitch parallel.  


It was nice to see a logo on one of the cards.  I am not a huge fan of the Bowman Platinum line, but the cracked ice parallels are ok.  


My son added 2 Altuves to his collection.  The 2002 Donruss Hit List Rapture is a sharp-looking card.  Panini chose a nice action shot that hides the logos well.  The Big League base card looks sharp, with the border matching the jersey.  I did not really care who won the World Series this year.  Maybe this time the Astors can get full credit without worrying about the cheating accusations.
      



 


No comments:

Post a Comment