Thursday, November 17, 2022

USPS Finally Delivered

If you trade enough, you have most likely had a package lost in the mail.  In my 20 years or so of trading online,  I would guess my number of lost packages is less than 10.  Pretty good percentage all things considered.  I know 3 of those have been this year though.  I was thinking a recent trade with TCDB member Themissionsguy would be #4, but it finally arrived Monday.  It only took a little over 3 weeks to get from Nevada to Illinois.  



The bulk of the trade was cards from 2022 Topps Chrome including an Arenado insert.  I only need a Lars Nootbaar rc to finish the team set.


I am still finding inserts from 2022 Series 2 that I need like both of these.  Always nice to add an Ozzie to the collection.


Last are 2 parallels from 2021.  Knizner is from Update, DeJong from Series 1.  It would not shock me if neither one of these guys are with St. Louis in 2023.  



No comments:

Post a Comment