Tuesday, November 15, 2022

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #24

November is half over today.  Before you know it, Christmas will be here.  I have not even started to shop.  Maybe next week when the Black Friday ads come out I will get in the mood.  Until then, I will spend time in the card room filing away trades like these 2 recent TCDB ones.  First up is a 3 pack from member TxRyan which arrived yesterday.


One gold from 2020, one gold from 2005, and an Inception base card from 2019.  I keep saying it, but one of these days I will finish a Topps Gold team set.  


The next trade envelope came from member Orry04.  This is my 8th trade with him.  He is one of the easiest guys to trade with due to his large want list and ample trade bait.


2021 Prizm Draft boxes have sat on the shelf of my local Walmart for a long time.  Glad someone else opened them so I do not have to.  The red velocity parallel Baez is a great looking card in person.  Also included was a Nolan Gorman insert from 2021 Panini Contenders.  I hope Gorman can cut down on his strikeouts next year and take over the full time DH role.  That is assuming he does not get traded this winter.


I did finish the 2022 Absolute Memorabilia team set with this Arenado card.  Edman is a silver prizm from 20212 Mosaic.  Wainwright is my first Cardinal from 2022 Topps Fire.  I have always liked this brand.  I know some collectors think it is cheap, but the designs remind me of Metal Universe cards from the mid 1990s.  


This collector is an Astros fan.  Every now and then he gets an Altuve duplicate that my son needs like this 2021 Topps Chrome sepia refractor.  I have sent him a few duplicates also.  Works out great.    


  

No comments:

Post a Comment