Friday, April 28, 2023

Better than a Blaster Twitter Lot

2 strange things happened last night.  First, the Cardinals managed to win a game.  They are still in last place though.  Who would have thought at the end of April the Pirates would be in first and the Cardinals in last.  Second, I managed to find some spare time to scan some cards from a Twitter lot that has been sitting on my desk for 2 weeks.  The rain showers ended my mowing night, so I had some quality time in the card room.  I paid about the same price for the lot as a Bowman blaster.  Pretty sure I came out better than I would have with the packs.  


I am a sucker for Bowman Sapphire cards.  The seller had a few more available, but I did not feel like paying $3 a piece for some rookie pitchers who are not in the system anymore.  


Finest Flashbacks are also a favorite of mine.  The 1995 design from the 2022 set takes me back to collecting in college.


A few Topps parallels from 2022 sets.  The rainbow foil cards scan about the same as chrome refractors.  


Speaking of refractors, here are a few from 2022 Chrome.  Is the pink Arenado a color match since he is blowing a bubble?


More refractors including an aqua lave from Bowman Chrome numbered to 199.  


Wrapping things up with the last 4 cards from various sets.  The Goldy black chrome is my favorite.






    

No comments:

Post a Comment