Tuesday, April 25, 2023

TCDB 2 for Tuesday #40

I really need to pick up the pace with my posts.  This is only #6 for April.  I have a few card stacks sitting on my desk that need to be scanned and filed away.  I am lacking the spare time and desire to do so.  My card time right now is either after 9 in the evening or before 6 in the morning.  I was able to put a couple of small pwe trades away on Sunday evening.  First is a 3 pack of cards from member nkandy11.


I had hopes of attending my first Peoria  Chiefs game on Sunday afternoon, but a few things came up.  This Hjerpe card will have to wait to be autographed.  I passed the 100 mark of Arenado cards sometime earlier this year without even knowing it.  This 20223 insert is number 109.  My son added this nice green 2022 GQ to his Altuve collection.  

Second trade consisted of 4 Cardinals from member ChicoSportsCards.


As much as I love getting Molina cards, I was more excited to cross off the 3 2011 Pro Debut cards from my wantlist.  That set is now complete 12 years later.  


No comments:

Post a Comment