Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sportlots Puffy

I received a nice bubble envelope in the mail yesterday from a recent Sportlots order.  I like ordering from there every once in a while to fill holes in team sets or get some cards for ip autographing.  Shipping is very reasonable if you order from one dealer.  This last ordered consisted of 10 cards that cost a total of $4.12 delivered.



I love the looks of the 1997 EX cards. These brought my team set down to 1 card.  The Molina is one of many Ginter cards I needed from 2007.





The Jacob Wilson finished my 2012 Bowman Draft set.  The 2 2013 Pinnacle cards leave me one short for the set.  I am not a big fan of cards without logos, but I received some of these in a blind trade and decided to finish the set.  I love Topps Heritage Minors cards.  I bought 2 of the Mercado, one for my set and another to have autographed next time I go to a Peoria Chiefs game.  Before every Sunday game,  the entire Chiefs team signs autographs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment