Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Heavy on the Inserts

It is rare that I do not receive a base card in a trade envelope, but it does happen.  Such is the case with a package from TCDB member tsch67 that arrived over the weekend.  While it is nice to knock off base cards from team sets, I will gladly take inserts also.

I always like the UD Crash the Game or Predictor cards.  I cannot remember winning anything, but it was fun to try.  The Silver Signature cards are always fun to look at to see if a player signs his name any different.   Mr. Tewksbury shorten his name from 1995 to 2013.    
 
Two of these players I would consider Star Attractions, the third not so much.  At least not during his Cardinals career, although he was injured for a good portion of it.

 Still not overly found of minis, but will still trade for them. 

Refractors are more my thing, especially cool ones like Xfractors even if my scanner does not like them. 

Colored Topps parallel are also good additions.  Target red cards always make a Cardinals card look better.  Bowman inserts that highlight prospects are also a favorite of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment