Monday, February 17, 2020

Biggest Trade In A While

I wandered from my recent small pwe trading habit to complete a larger trade last week.  TCDB member alh still sent this trade in a pwe, but it was packed.  Even coming all the way from Hawaii, these cards arrived in perfect condition. 

I was surprised to see this oversized Ozzie not in a bubble mailer, but it was well protected with cardboard.  Both it and the 1989 Fleer Glossy card finished team sets. 

I am always the sucker for minor league cards.  These 2 are from the 1992 Upper Deck Minors set.  The Hologram reminds me of a Denny's card. 

If you look really closely, you will see Ray Lankford in the lower left corner of the 1993 Topps card.  I have 4 different versions of this card.  The numbers of players on the front and the backs differ.  .  Studio Heritage cards were some of the best inserts in the early 1990s.  I love the throwback uniform Gregg Jefferies is wearing on the 1994 card.

These 8 cards almost finished my 2003 Topps Home Team Advantage set.  Only need 3 more to finish the massive 34 card team set. 

These 2015 GQ minis finished out the package.  This is the first new Altuve for my son's collection in a while.  I do not think he fully understands the entire sign stealing drama.  I hope Altuve is as innocent as what his teammates make him out to be.  For now we will assume he is innocent until proven guilty. 

1 comment:

  1. Those Dmitri Young cards are sweet, especially the hologram card. I worked on that set last year, looks really good.

    ReplyDelete