Thursday, June 18, 2020

2 Cardinals From EBAY

There are 3 things I look for when buying an autograph card.  My first priority is looking for a card of a Cardinals player in a Cardinals uniform that I do not already have.  Second, I prefer an on card auto to a sticker.  Third,  I will look for cards of players that have a nice autograph.  For me that means something I can read.  It does not have to be the players complete name, but I would like something more than initials or squiggly lines.  Very few current players meet that requirement.  Paul DeJong is one of them.


DeJong early autographs were not horrible.   I remember winning an auction for 2 of these 2016 Bowman Chrome autos a few years ago for $10 delivered.  Doubt if I ever get that kind of deal again.


About 2 years ago Dejong started to sign his full name.  This 2020 Tribute card that I won last week is simply beautiful. 


I also added my first Paul Goldschmidt memorabilia card from the same seller.  I do not go too crazy over these, just need one of each guy.  Both of the cards were about $14 delivered.  For a premium issue like Tribute, I was happy with the deal.



No comments:

Post a Comment