Saturday, June 27, 2020

Showdown Trade

I mentioned in a post earlier this month how I may never finish a MLB Showdown team set.  The cards are not that expensive, but you just do not see very many for trade.  Sure I could use COMC or Sportlots to find them, but that take away some of the fun of the hunt.  If I get down to 1 or 2 cards to finish a set, I may go that route.  Thanks to a recent trade with TCDB member Phillyman73,  I do not have nearly as many to track down.


I have made decent progress with the 2000 Unlimited set.  I now have 10 of 15 Cardinals.


I am not doing as well on the 2000 1st Edition set.  These 6 put me a little over half way with 8 out of 15.


The 2001 sets were even bigger with 17 Cardinals in each one.  I need 6 from the Showdown set, but 3 are the more hard to find foil cards.  My 1st Edition set may never get done as the Drew card is only my second one.


These are my first 2004 Showdown cards.  There are a few different set from this year.  The Morris is from the Trading Deadline set, while the other 4 are from the regular set.  Both look the same to me. 


The 2005 sets are almost a mirror image of 2004.  These are my first 2 from the Trading Deadline set.  I have none from the 14 card regular set.  I will have better luck completing a vintage set from the 60s or 70s before this either one of these gets done.

1 comment:

  1. Invest with 500$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.
    Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 500$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

    Email: totalinvestmentcompany@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete